Monday, March 11, 2013

Blogging, Facebook and Stuff

     Recently, I started a Facebook page. Although I am probably a little late with starting a page...
 I'm happy to join the club. I find it interesting what other people find interesting! It's also a great way to stay in touch with people I don't get to visit very often.
    
     In addition to the Facebook page, I started another page on Facebook titled 'Writings of Linda Massucci'. After some discussion with my agent, I decided the main theme of this page would be faith and family. These topics follow my style of writing. I will also post updates on the progress of my books on this page.

     My weekly blog will also pertain to faith and family. Occasionaly, I may venture off to another topic, most likely about my dog or a current event that I just need to comment on! I appreciate any comments or thoughts from readers :-)
                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment