Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Do You Believe in Angels?

     I wasn't sure how to start this blog and I still don't! How do you begin a conversation about angels? Does anyone have any proof? I know there are plenty of books on the topic; which means there is at least one other person besides me looking for verification.

     Verification of angels? Will it ever be possible? I don't think so. Yet, with all the things I demand to be verified- I don't care if the verification of angels is ever achieved. I will always believe in their existence...even if others look at me a bit crazy. It's just impossible to believe in so many coincidences, close calls or 'saved in the nick of time' events.

     There has to be 'someone' looking out for us. How can our loved ones who pass just stop thinking of us? We don't forget them. The times in our lives we encounter hardships or need to make difficult decisions- we reflect on the wisdom & experiences of those loved ones who have passed. Sometimes, it's as if you can hear their voices. Are they watching us? Are they angels?

     Do you believe in angels?

    

    

    

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't get through the day without them!

    ReplyDelete