Sunday, January 26, 2014

Dreams


Shortly after a relative had passed, I had a dream and she was in it. I remember seeing her so vividly and feeling a calming presence. My body seemed to float towards her and her spouse, who is also deceased. As I came closer, she looked at me and smiled. She said, 'It's so good to be home.' After she spoke those words, I woke up. I recall feeling happy and at peace with her death.

I recently read a book by Theresa Caputo, 'Is There More to Life Than This'. She discusses how dreams of our deceased are really our loved ones communicating with us. Do you believe our loved ones can communicate with us after they die? Have you had a similar experience?

1 comment:

  1. My husband grieved deeply after his grandfather's death because the man raised him. Not too long afterward, his grandfather visited him in a dream. My husband drew great comfort from this, and shared it with a cousin. Interesting thing about it, the cousin had the same dream - half way across the country. Grandpa was wearing the same clothing in each person's dream, and this added importance and even more comfort for his grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete