Sunday, February 2, 2014

Weebles Wobble....


...but they don't fall down.  If you said those words after reading the title, you probably are having flashbacks of the camper, airplane and cool car, too!

I remember playing with my weeble wobbles as a kid. I would place my weeble wobble family in the camper and pull them around my house...and around & around. Wish I had all that energy now. The kitchen floor was the perfect speedway for my weeble wobble car; tissue boxes, pots and pans completed the obstacle course.

Today, many educational experts may discuss the importance of play as building creativity and learning to share. I believe weeble wobbles have taught many children an important survival skill. How, you ask?  Just remember, when  life gets a little crazy- you may wobble, but you'll never fall down.

No comments:

Post a Comment